Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Thank you for the Birthday Wishes! October 24, 2022

This very well could be my last email, not sure if I will have a phone to send one from the airplane next Monday! So here we go . 

First of all thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, it truly was a happy day! :) 

This week was pretty good, worked as hard as we could faced a lot of rejection so that was tough. 

Taught some good lessons this week, one with a girl named Lauren she has some friends on a mission as well so she already knew a little about the church. 

We had two exchanges this week, I went with two Elders who are both going home at the same time as me so it was fun working with them talking about what we've learned on our missions and what not. 

Mizzou had their homecoming and a football game over the weekend so campus was not effective trying to find people who were interested in talking about God! 

One more week serving a full-time mission, it's wild. Doesn't feel real yet.

I've learned a ton from my mission but wanted to share a brief testimony with you all about some things I have come to know are true! 

Number one, Heavenly Father loves you! He loves me, He loves everybody.

Number two, Jesus Christ lives. He suffered for each and everyone of our sins. 

Number three, The Book of Mormon is true and is the word of God! 

Thanks for sticking with me over these two years. Thanks for all who wrote and sent gifts and cards! 

See some of y'all in 7 days!! 

Elder Spencer 








No comments:

Post a Comment